Futbol Goals USA Camp 2020
South Kent, ConnecticutSession 2: July 26th - 30th, 2020
Session 1 - Student Athlete Experience (U.S. & International.)
Session 2 - College ID Camp
All players will be participating in the five-day College ID camp at South Kent School (Session 2.) With coaches from top Division I and Division III programs running the camp, all players will get fantastic training and an exciting opportunity to showcase themselves in front of some of the top coaches in the country. Players will be divided into teams that will be trained by two specific college coaches for the entire 4-day program. These groups will play games against each other every evening, which will give all the coaches an opportunity to watch all of the players at camp closely.
In 2020, we are expecting coaches from 40-50 different programs to attend the camp in various capacities; including but not limited to surveying the players, running training sessions, coaching the players, and conducting individual evaluations for each player that attends session 2.
2019's College Programs Represented at Camp
- Sunday July 26th – July 30th, 2020
- Boys Ages 15-19
- Registration Opens 2:00PM – 4:00PM ET at South Kent School, South Kent, CT
- Five days of high-level soccer with top-level International and American talent.
- Daily training sessions include Goal Keeper training with a Goal Keeper Coach.
- Includes individual player evaluations with college coaches.
- Includes pillows, sheets, laundry every 3 days.
- NCAA Recruiting Seminar.
- Discounted Transportation Cab Service Offered